We’re looking for an VP of Global Marketing reporting directly to the CEO with responsibility for creating and managing an integrated worldwide marketing team which can scale to incorporate future acquisitions.
You will partner closely with the executive team to develop and execute a holistic marketing strategy that drives awareness and demand to power the sales pipelines of multiple lines of business.
• A member of the executive leadership team, sharing responsibility for planning and executing on annual and strategic plans for growth and profitability.
• Work together with Sales, Customer success and Product Management to create a compelling Go-ToMarket plan.
• Conceptualize and implement a marketing roadmap and translate those concepts into actionable quarterly targets.
• Value propositions, lead generation and marketing automation processes for our e-business that sells to individuals and small companies.
• Value propositions, awareness and lead generation for our enterprise business that sells to medium and large retailers and manufacturers.
• Research and maintain data on market trends/analytics and competitive intelligence to drive product development and marketing strategy.
• Increasing and consolidating brand equity to incorporate future acquisitions
• Continuous improvement to our digital marketing approach, including web, social media, and customer community animation
• Develop product marketing information and sales tools that integrate to a solution-centric go-to-market approach
• Organize, plan, and execute large scale, complex industry events and trade shows, both physical and digital
• Collaborate with business leaders to clearly define and establish marketing-specific metrics that have a direct impact on company revenue goals
• Lead and empower a high-performing, collaborative team of 22 marketers including 6 in Brazil. Drive vision and oversee efforts across functions.
• A direct hands-on marketing experience in B2B Software / SaaS Marketing
• Prior experience successfully building and leading a team of 10+, including international employees
• Entrepreneurial self-starter who takes full ownership and accountability for KPIs and results
• Deep knowledge of marketing automation, web analytics, email-based lead generation, industry events
• Strong marketing-related computer, software, tools and technology skills
• Fluent speaking and written English communication skills – some degree of Portuguese, French or German a plus
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills
• Proven the ability to help scale a business from its growth stages to the next level and/or experience at a start-up where you’ve built a brand from the ground up
• Experience working across European and Asia-Pacific markets is a plus
• A track record of quantifiable results and success
• Excellent creative and story-teller instincts
• A bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred
• Ideally based in Brazil you’ll need to be comfortable with regular international travel
Through this form, I authorize EVERMONTE – RECRUTAMENTO EXECUTIVO LTDA with registration in the National Register of Legal Entities (CNPJ / MF) No. 31.590.610 / 0001-16, headquartered in Porto Alegre / RS, telephone (51) 3533-8460 and e-mail [email protected] – in accordance with the General Law for the Protection of Personal Data – “LGPD” (Law nº 13.709 / 18), to make decisions regarding the treatment of my personal data, now informed in this register, for operations collection, classification, use, access, reproduction, transmission, processing, archiving, storage, disposal, evaluation or control of information, modification, communication, transfer, dissemination or extraction.
EVERMONTE is also authorized to share my personal data, now informed, with other data processing agents, if necessary for the purposes listed in this term, subject to the principles and guarantees established by Law No. 13.709 / 18.
I am aware of my right to obtain from EVERMONTE, in relation to the data I now inform, at any time and upon request: I – confirmation of the existence of treatment; II – access to data; III – correction of incomplete, inaccurate or outdated data; IV – anonymization, blocking or elimination of unnecessary, excessive or treated data that does not comply with the provisions of Law No. 13.709 / 18; V – elimination of personal data treated with my consent, except in the cases provided for in art. 16 of Law No. 13,709 / 18; VI – information from public and private entities with which EVERMONTE shared the use of data; VII – information on the possibility of not providing consent and on the consequences of the refusal; VIII – revocation of consent, under the terms of § 5 of art. 8 of Law No. 13,709 / 18. The request can be sent by simple e-mail to the address [email protected]
Av. Praia de Belas 1212 – 1123
+55 51 3533-8460
Rua Bocaiuva, 2125 2nd floor
+55 48 3029-3460