The Chief Financial Officer serves as the lead finance executive for the business. The Chief Financial Officer will oversee all elements of the accounting and finance function, in addition to serving as a strategic finance business partner to the President and Executive Board, focusing on driving profitable growth and efficiencies in all operations.
- Work close with the financial team, looking for opportunities in currency hedge operations;
- Report directly for the Executive Board, analyzing opportunities to grow the bussiness, improve the corporate governance and compliance;
- Develop and implement financial practices and procedures in accordance with Corporate and government requirements ensuring adequate operational and financial audit processes to ensure compliance with company and government requirements;
- Make recommendations on financial strategies concerning improving short- and long-term profit margins;
- Analyze and review every facet of the business, including such things as revenue, costing, pricing, forecasting and taking the appropriate actions to achieve margin improvement and net profit improvement on every element of the business;
- Understand and analyze divisional financial performance as it relates to forecasted profitability;
- Oversee and make decisions on budgets, forecasts, and financial practices and procedures;
- Drive a strong financial process and control mindset throughout the corporation by providing appropriate financial support in the attainment of operating goals and objectives. Continually acting as a business partner, both challenging and supporting the executive team;
Location: Metropolitan region of Porto Alegre
- Relevant work experience in the finance and controlling within a global manufactory company with at least U$100M in revenue;
- An outstanding record of academic and professional achievement and leadership;
- Excellent quantitative and financial analysis skills including the ability to envision, orchestrate and execute complex analyses (e.g. multi-variate and regression analysis);
- Experience building reporting, processes and working in a large-scale ERP environment that drive operational excellence and optimal financial performance;
- Strong ability to communicate complex financial analysis effectively, both verbally and in writing;
- Command of statistical tools (e.g. R, Stata, SPSS, SAS) and visualization tools (PowerPoint, Tableau, Power BI);
- Able to synthesize disparate data/variables into easy to understand, useful information;
- Comfort concurrently managing multiple ongoing projects in different phases of development;
- Previous experience with M&A (Merge and Acquisition) process is a plus;
- Experience in a public company with a strong SOX / Internal Controls environment is desired;
- Experience with contract negotiations; legal and real estate is a plus;
The selected candidate will receive a competitive salary package in addition to participation in a comprehensive benefits program.
Para se candidatar a esta vaga visite vagas.evermonte.com.