Bens de Consumo
Our client is a multinational consumer goods company willing to expand it’s operations in Brazil.
The Head Of Logistics will be responsible to lead the logistics team all across country and work strongly to develop innovative solutions in the area.
Essential responsibilities include:
- Lead the Logistics Operations for freight and Distribution (end to end) requirements, encompassing all sites including factories, warehouses and distribution centers;
- Planning and managing improvements in logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services;
- Develop processes and controls for how our goods flow into/out of all states that we support. You will coordinate with local customs, logistics, and regulatory teams to ensure compliance with local regulations;
- Plan and implement competitive distribution and transportation strategies that support best in class performance and achieve the annual operating targets;
- Work cross-departmentally to enhance analytics and reporting focused on Key Performance Indicators;
- Responsible for operational budgeting, forecasting, and benchmarking to meet or exceed company financial and profitability goals relative to Logistics;
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction.
- Logistics leadership role, supporting national or global operations;
- Broad exposure to multiple Logistics management functions, including Strategic Sourcing, Supplier Management, Procurement, Planning or Strategy;
- Experience in leading remote teams;
- Passion for customer, service and operational excellence;
- Software proficiency with logistics software packages;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in english.
Para se candidatar a esta vaga visite vagas.evermonte.com.