Our client is an innovative technology company expanding it’s operations in Brazil. We are looking for an experienced leader for the Software Product Development Team with entrepreneur drive to take a hands-on approach on key strategic projects.
Key Responsibilities and Functions:
- Lead new products and solutions development ensuring deliverables are met on-time, within budget and superior quality;
- Ensure requirements and project deliverable dates are met through clear communication, understanding, and execution;
- Help your team to improve all the support and customer success processes;
- Manage the complete project lifecycle for multiple projects, including scope, requirements, schedule, testing, change management, communication, risk management and risk mitigation to ensure achievement of project and business objectives;
- Identify best business practices and implement the processes together with our customer, looking for opportunities for business process improvement;
- Communicate project status, reporting progress, issues, dependencies and risks to the Marketing/Sales teams;
- Ensure adherence to standard controls and drive teams to achieve compliance and framework, capability management, security controls and technology architecture designs;
- Use an Agile Environment to create high quality project plans.
- Strong Management and Comunication skills;
- Experience managing cross functional teams;
- Software development and agile project management experience;
- Development background;
- Experience working with agile methodologies;
- Bachelor’s degree required in IT relevant areas;
- Fluent English.
Para se candidatar a esta vaga visite vagas.evermonte.com.