Our client is an automotive industry willing to expand it’s operations.
As a Program Manager you’ll be responsible to lead all South America programs, leading cross functional teams and interact directly with customer, company and supplier teams in South America and Worldwide.
Main responsabilities of the function:
- Determine and monitor all program metrics and goals;
- Manage multiple concurrent new product introduction;
- Interact with Customer, company and Supplier teams Worldwide;
- Develop STF/LTF program budget;
- Translate customer inputs and program needs to all involved players as well as supply chain;
- Conduct project feasibility studies for designs and achieve key milestone dates;
- Coordinate and lead all customer-critical program issues;
- Review requirements regularly with the customer to check on satisfaction levels/program metrics throughout the program;
- Prepare regular reports of the program progress status for executive management and customers;
- Manage the APQP process and related deliverables are accomplished for each new program and project. Monitor quality metrics and ensure timely closure for all quality issues;
- Ensure compliance and applicable documentation is accurate, complete, and on time;
- Lead, coordinate, and monitor interface with manufacturing and any other critical interface processes to deliver program targets.
We look for an experienced Program Manager from the automotive industry with a solid project management track record willing to start an new growth cycle on a leading company.
Fluency in english is mandatory.
Para se candidatar a esta vaga visite vagas.evermonte.com.