We are looking for an experienced leader for the purchase team with entrepreneur drive to take a hands-on approach with local and global suppliers.
Our client is a fast-growing industry willing to expand it’s operations in Brazil.
You’ll be a strategic part of the organization that will develop and implement an strong procurement strategy.
- Lead purchasing team in supplier selection, material procurement and supplier performance monitoring activities;
- Manage and develop procurement staff to ensure best in class supplier management program;
- Track current and future information on applicable commodities and material cost drivers to indentify cost saving opportunities;
- Ensure departmental goals are aligned with supply chain goals and company’s corporate strategy;
- Manage relationships with local and global suppliers and identifying opportunities of cost savings;
- Ensure requirements and project deliverable dates are met through clear communication, understanding, and execution;
- Identify best business practices and implement the processes together with customer and suppliers, looking for opportunities for business process improvement;
- Ensure adherence to standard controls and drive teams to achieve compliance and security controls;
- Make shure the requirements and projects deliverable dates are met through clear communication, understanding, and execution;
- Oversee monthly purchasing reports and KPIs.
- Background in a fast-paced manufacturing environment;
- Experience working with global suppliers;
- Must be a proven mamager with a great track record of strong leadership;
- Strong comunication skills;
- Fluent English is mandatory.