evermontebr Indústria Automotiva
We are looking for an experienced Controller with entrepreneur drive to take a hands-on approach on key strategic projects. Our client is an automotive industry willing to expand it’s operations in Brazil. You will be responsible to lead the teams and work strongly to develop innovative solutions in the area.
The main responsabilities will include:
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, Inventory/Cost Accounting and Revenue Recognition;
- Manage month-end closing and prepare monthly financial statements and other operational reports for site;
- Analyze variances and communicates explanations to management with recommended actions;
- Prepare forecasts of income statement, balance sheets, and statement of cash flows for the Plant;
- Must work across organization boundaries and all levels of the company to achieve plant, country or corporate objectives;
- Integrates and trains new staff while leading the continued professional development of the existing team;
- Shares best practices across global finance team, e.g. process improvements, financial modeling and procedures changes;
- Collaborates with General Manager, Plant accountants and senior management to explain results, make improvements, manage projects, identify inefficiencies, understand operations and lead the development of complex analysis;
- Estimate product costs to support quoting activities.
- At least 10 years’ experience in a similar position;
- Knowledge of budgeting and forecasting techniques as well as proficiency with financial statement analysis and projection;
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP / IFRS;
- Cost accounting experience;
- Good planning and organizational skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries from the business;
- Excellent communication skills, internally and with clients;
- Ability to build relationships with colleagues, clients and staff in charge;
- Must demonstrate the highest standards of personal and professional integrity and character and promote ethical business behavior throughout the organization;
- Demonstrate appreciation of and sensitivity toward a wide range of cultural and personal differences;
- Must be a team player and act cooperatively with the business;
- Demonstrate strong and pragmatic business acumen.
Multinational attractive package.